DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) earned recognition for vehicle operators is a new way to prove you meet driver and vehicle standards. You regularly share performance information with DVSA. In return, your vehicles are less likely to be stopped for inspections. It’s a voluntary scheme that’s designed to work for operators of all sizes.
TranSultant are an approved DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme Auditor – Under the current pilot scheme operators are required to be audited at the start of the process and every 2 years thereafter. You will need to pay for this, depending on the provider you choose. We offer value for money rates that you will find attractive and competitive. For more information please call one of our consultants.
The benefits of being on the DVSA earned recognition scheme, you’ll;
- Be an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts
- Be less likely to have your vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections
- Be less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visit your premises
- Be able to use the DVSA earned recognition marque on your website and other publicity materials (but not on your vehicles)
- Be recognised as a DVSA-approved operator on a list on GOV.UK
- Have direct access to a DVSA earned recognition business manager